Triple Berry "Mooslie Smoothie"
Triple Berry Mooslie Smoothie
Recipe & Cost Per serving:
- 3/4 cup Yogurt (preferably greek yogurt) ($.30)
- 1/3 cup Mooslie (1 serving) ($1.08)
- 1/2 cup liquid (almond milk or water). to make smoothie thicker or thinner, adjust the amount of liquid you add ($.11)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, blackberries, raspberries ($.75)
TOTAL Cost per serving: $2.11
- Mooslie and yogurt form the perfect "base" for a gut healthier meal.
- Mooslie is a combination of prebiotic and fiber rich ingredients. For more information about the ingredients inside Mooslie, click here.
- As a meal, this recipe may be considered Low Calorie, Low Fat, Low Saturated Fat, Low Cholesterol, Very Low Sodium, Excellent Source of Dietary Fiber, Excellent Source of Protein, Good Source of Potassium, Excellent Source of Calcium, and Good Source of Iron.
- Prep time: under 3 minutes.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and/or recipe are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition, disease, or ailment. Please consult a physician if you think any of these ingredients may be harmful to your health.