Mooslie Smoothie Mixer has some really powerful ingredients. Here are just some of Mooslie's many health-based nutritional benefits:
OATS (Steel Cut and Rolled Oats)
- Among the healthiest grains on earth; Gluten free whole grain; Pre-biotic; Health benefits include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, and reduced risk of heart disease
- Incredibly nutritious (contains manganese, Phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, Zinc, Folate, VB1, VB5)
- Rich in antioxidants including avenanthramides
- Contain soluble fiber called beta-glucan
- Can lower cholesterol levels and protect LDL cholesterol from damage
- Improve blood sugar control (Steel Cut Oats)
- Very filling and release sustained energy
- May decrease risk of childhood asthma
- Steel cut oats (oat groats cut into pieces) are least processed oat available
- Called an ancient grain. "Technically" it's a seed...not a grain.
- Staple of many diets around the world
- Incredibly nutritious (excellent source of calcium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese).
- Improves immunity, helps weight loss, curbs hunger, reduces sugar-levels
- Aids with heart problems
- Contains essential fats
- Rich in antioxidants like quercetin and selenium which boost liver and kidney function (these antioxidants help “detoxify” the body)
- Improve blood sugar control, healthy bowel function, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol
- Incredibly nutritious (protein, carbs, fat, fiber, thiamine, etc)
- High in antioxidants
- May reduce heart risk factors
- May help control blood sugar levels
- May support healthy bowels
- May provide relief for inflammatory bowel disease
- May lower risk of colorectal cancer
- May aid weight loss
- Easy to add to your diet
- Incredibly nutritious (High in Omega-3 fats, Lignans (which may reduce cancer) and High quality protien).
- Rich in dietary fiber
- May improve cholesterol
- May lower blood pressure
- May help control blood sugar
- May keep hunger at bay...aid in weight control
- Versatile ingredient
- Ground flax is easier to digest
- High in Vitamin E and Selenium.
- Rich in healthy fats, beneficial plant compounds and several vitamins and minerals.
- May Reduce inflammation and risk of type 2 diabetes
- May improve heart health
- Among the healthiest foods on the planet. Good for body and brain
- Incredibly nutritious (Loaded with antioxidants, high quality protein, Omega 3 fatty acids, and fiber)
- High in important bone nutrients
- May help you lose weight
- May lower risk of heart disease
- May reduce blood sugar levels
- May reduce chronic inflammation
- Easy to incorporate in diet
- Incredibly nutritious (Great source of vegetable proteins, fiber, and healthy fats. It’s high in Vitamin E)
- Contains gluten
- One of the 3 layers of the wheat kernel.
- Incredibly nutritious (Good source of protein and dietary fiber. Contain folate, vitamin E, and thiamin).
- Promotes digestive health.
- May help prevent certain cancers.